Q to Rahul: Who sought mercy for Nalini to hide truth about Quattrocchi? Why did Chidambaram leave Rajiv alone?February 20, 2014
Q to Rahul: Who sought mercy for Nalini to hide truth about Quattrocchi? Why did Chidambaram leave Rajiv Gandhi alone?
Rajiv Gandhi should ask: Can common man expect justice if Quattrocchi involved in ex-PM’s killing was saved? Rahul Gandhi has asked:Can common man expect justice if ex-PM’s killers are freed?
It is shameful that Congress plays Politics on the issue of Rajiv Killers as in the case of Telangana issue.
Before fingering on others, Rahul Gandhi first asked his sister. Why did she meet Nalini in the Vellore central jail on March 19, 2008?
Why was death sentence of Nalini turned in to life imprisonment on the request of Priyanka and Sonia Gandhi? Why did they not show same mercy for other killers in the prison facing death sentence? Was there any deal between Sonia Gandhi and Nalini?
Thus, such intimate discussion could not have been so simple. That her husband Robert Vadra was simply keeping quiet about her wife’s sojourns also should be taken into consideration.
The events occur precisely as planned:
The events could not have occurred exactly like this and they could not be brushed aside as mere coincidence. Otherwise, the CBI could have exonerated Quttrocchi even in 2005, not necessarily in 2009. Priyanka Vadra could have met Nalini long back. When Sonia came to Sriperumpudur in May 1991, she declared that her family hereafter would not get involved in politics, as they sacrificed maximum. But, she continued power politics thereafter with clear eye on PM post. If they want to win another election by such manipulation, definitely, they are capable of doing that.
Mr. Ved Prakash in his article of May 12, 1009 titled “The mystery behind the meeting between Priyanka and Nalini” referred my article dated April 29, 2007 titled “Italian Swiss in Q on Assassination of Rajiv Gandhi”
Quattrocchi in Lok Sabha for assassination of Rajiv Gandhi
Raising the matter during Zero Hour in Lok Sabha, BJP leader V K Malhotra and SP`s Ramji Lal Suman said the conspiracy was hatched by Italian businessman Quattrocchi and LTTE`s intelligence chief Anton Balasingham in a five-star hotel in Paris.
(1) According to politicsparty.com, French intelligence agencies were in possession of documentary evidence that the LTTE, Italian businessman Ottavio Quattrochchi and several Congress Party bigwigs colluded to have Rajiv Gandhi eliminate.
(2) LTTE and Quatrocchi believed that Rajiv and his Congress were not winning the 1991 elections, and therefore, panicked. According to the website, Quattrocchi felt that as long as Mr. Gandhi was alive, the scam would remain alive. If Rajiv were dead then the Bofors Scam would die.
(3) Quattrocchi therefore met Balasingham in Paris and was also in touch with arms dealer Adnan Khashogi. The website said that the entire meeting and conversation between Quattrocchi and Balasingham was recorded by the French intelligence agencies.
(4) According to the website, on the day he was assassinated (May 21, 1991), Rajiv Gandhi was reluctant to leave Vishakapatnam for Chennai and then to Sriperumbadur. But some Congress leaders had convinced him to undertake the journey, which eventually killed him.
(5) When Rajiv alighted at Sriperumbudur all the state Leaders were there. However, each of the Tamilnadu State Leaders suddenly decided to keep away from Rajiv. So, when the Human Bomb Exploded, Rajiv was Blown to pieces, but not a single Tamilnadu State Leader Died with him. G.K.Moopanar, P.Chidambaram, Maragatham Chandrashekar and several Other Tamilnadu state Leaders did not walk with Rajiv. Strange and Impossible. But the Tamilnadu State leaders allowed Rajiv to walk the Death-Walk Alone.
In my article of Jan 08, 2007 titled “Instead of Rajiv Murder Secrets, PM seeks Swiss support for Nuke deal?” I further added:
Sad and lovely co-incidences
* Various facts have been given by the <politicsparty.com> and others. Rajiv and Swiss PM Olof Palme became friends. They were both in power at the same time. During their time Bofrors deal completed. This might be sad co-incidence. Opposite to this lovely lucky co-incidence detai is at:
* Home of Bofors Company is Sweeden.
* On October 24, 1985 PM Rajiv Gandhi and Swiss PM Olof met during the UN General Assembly Session.
* Rajiv said to him the Bofors must revice the price to match the lower price of the French Sofma gun.
* The Bofors agent Win Chadda must be replaced. So Bofors kick reached in the Swiss accounts Quattrocchi and his wife’s firm ultimately. Imidaaly, after that Nov. 1985, to Febuary 1986 Bofors paid a commission of 1.5 percent to Q’s AE Services.
* Here time factor works:
Sweeden PM Palme was assasinated on 28 Febuary 1986 to hide the secret. Why he was assassinated after the completion of Bofors deal?
* After Olof Palme who was other pesons with secrets of Bofors? That was Rajiv Gandhi. See the happenings from Feb 28, 1986 to May 21, 1991.
If Rajiv died then the Bofor’s scam to would die, Thus, sparing the actual Bofor’s beneficiary. Rajiv Gandhi was assasinated on May 21, 1991 .
* One PM dies after the Italian broker Quattrocchi is paid through AE Services. The other PM is assasinated after the Bofor’s Deal became a scam.
* Rajiv Gandhi was so happy with Olof that he named an important road in Dehli, as the Olof Palme marg.
* Should these be coincidence or conspiracy?
Priyanka Vadra met Nalini on March 14 / 19, 2008 -Priyanka Vadra, who has created a flutter by meeting one of the conspirators in her father Rajiv Gandhi’s assassination, on 14-04-2008 said she does not believe in anger, hatred and violence and will not allow these things to overpower her. “It was a very personal visit and completely on my own individual initiative. I would be deeply grateful if this could be respected,” she told PTI about her meeting with Nalini Sriharan in Vellore jail in Tamil Nadu on March 19, 2008.
Nalini, married to Murugan, sentenced to death in the assassination case, was also awarded capital punishment for involvement in the killing on May 21, 1991, at Sriperumbudur in the state. Her sentence was later commuted to life imprisonment after Sonia Gandhi pleaded for clemency for the sake of the convict’s daughter.
“It is true that I met Nalini Sriharan in Vellore central jail on March 19, 2008. It was my way of coming to peace with the violence and loss that I have experienced,” she said. Recalling her mother’s intervention in getting Nalini’s death sentence commuted to life imprisonment, Priyanka said she did not believe in hatred and violence. “I do not believe in anger, hatred and violence and I refuse to allow these things to overpower my life,” she said.
When Priyanka left after the 60-minute meeting, Nalini said she felt as though she was parting with someone she had known for long. Nalini saw Priyanka get into her car that was parked right at the jail’s gate…………….contd
Recent most viewed articles: