On January 1, 2018, Pune police arrested five people in connection with violence in Bhima-Koregaon. On Thursday, joint police commissioner of Pune Police Ravindra Kadam, while making a big disclosure, told them that he was linked to the banned Maoist Communist Party (CPI-Mao).
The police have called them ‘Urban Naxal’ and ‘Top Urban Maoist’. On the same issue, BJP spokesman Khat Patra alleged that PCC had lodged at party headquarters in Delhi, that many senior Congress leaders were associated with the banned organization and wanted to create an atmosphere of irreverence in the country.
Congress charged with spreading chaos
– The concerned said that it includes the name of Jignesh Mawney, which is being given financial support to help the Maoists on behalf of the Congress and to try to do so, he has to stop Modi.
– He further said that we demand that in this regard Rahul Gandhi should do a press conference and clear all the things.
– Patra said that on one hand, while BJP is progressing with the mantra of “support from contact”, Congress on the other hand wants to gain power by spreading anarchy in the country.
– He mentioned the letter as proof that one day earlier met with the house of Jacob Wilson, arrested on the charge of violence.
– The concerned said that the things written in the letter are objectionable and it shows how a conspiracy is being hatched to instigate violence in the name of Dalit in Maharashtra.
Violence took place a day after the Yalgard Council
– On the occasion of 200 years of the Bhima-Koregaon War, the Elgar Council was organized in Shaniwarwada of Maharashtra on December 31, 2017. The following day there was violence on January 1. In this program, the participants of Gujarat’s Dalit leader and MLA Jignesh Mawni, JNU student leader Omar Khalid, Rohit Wemulala’s mother Radhika Vemula and Bharip Bahujan Mahasangh’s President Prakash Ambedkar also participated.
The investigation will be on the connection of Congress from Yalgaard Council
– What is the connection between Congress Party and Prakash Ambedkar’s Alliance Council, it will be examined. Based on the evidence, the involvement of political parties and politicians will be examined.
– On 1 January 1818, the British won the Peshwa Bajirao II in the battle of Koregaon Bhima. Dalits were also included in this. Later, the British had created Jayastambha in memory of their victory in Koregaon Bhima. Afterward it became a symbol of Dalits.
– This year when a group of Dalits was going to the 200th anniversary of Bhima-Koregaon fight. Meanwhile, the second group going to visit Chhatrapati Shanbaji Maharaj in Wadhoo Budruk area came in the way.
The BJP today fully convicted the Congress for the communal riots that took place on the first day of 2018 in Bhima Koregaon, Pune city of Maharashtra. BJP’s National Spokesperson, Sakhat Patra, presented a press conference in front of everyone. He told that Pune Police has received this letter.
According to him, it was received from R. Jacob Wilson’s house on June 6. It has been said that the racial riots in Bhima Koregaon were not a sudden rebellion, but there was a riot under a conspiracy conspiracy.
74 Mao Organizations were Ban
He alleged that the Congress had banned the 74 Naxalite organizations in 2014. Some of these organizations are in the hands of these riots. At the same time, he alleged that Jignesh Mawni and Omar Khalid were both in the role of middlemen. He also said that he would be given a huge fund for these riots.
Power hungry congress
Patra said that the Congress has become so hungry for the power that she wants to gain power by going anyway. He said that this chihadi clearly states that the way Congress has helped due to the riots in Gujarat, in the same way every BJP-ruled state has to help the Congress in riots. He said that Congress is using only Dalits as any weapon.
Congress’s reality came out
He said that after this everyone’s eyes will be opened and the true face of the Congress will come in front of everyone. An attempt was made to show the riots like the Dalit movement, but it is not a Dalit movement, but the Congress is trying to come to power. For which he is using dalits. He said that the violence in Bhima Koregaon has been termed as a successful effort in this regard. In this, the death of a young man and loss of millions or no movement, but a politics on a corpse is clearly visible in this.
How many arrests till now
Pune Police has so far arrested five big Naxal leaders from Delhi, Mumbai and Nagpur in this case. Mumbai’s Govandi Sudhir Dhawle, who calls himself a Dalit activist. Apart from this, the lawyer from Nagpur, Surendra Gaddal, Mahesh Raut and Prof Shoma Sen have arrested Maoist leader Ronna Wilson from New Delhi, whose name has been written in this letter.
Preparation of riots for 2 months
According to the words written in this book, the preparations of the riots were made from 2 months earlier. For this Sudhir was given a very big fund. Along with this place, Jignesh and Omar’s names are being repeated in many places. After the controversial speech of Jignesh Mewani and Omar Khalid in the Elgar Sabha in Bhim Koregaon, riots were raging.
Congress wants to stop Modi’s chariot
Congress only wants to stop the chariot of Modi’s victory. That is why he is in Mandsaur of Madhya Pradesh, in Haryana and