- After the instruction of the state government, the transport department issued the order
- Passengers from one state to another will be able to follow the guideline mandatory
The interstate borders of Chhattisgarh have been opened. Now tourist buses with one state and all India permit will be able to run. The government has taken this decision in view of the convenience of the passengers. However, bus owners and operators have to follow the guidelines issued by the transport department. Due to Corona, the buses were closed for the last 5 months.
Buses will stop at scheduled stoppages Following
the instructions of Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel, the Transport Commissioner has issued orders to operate the buses. Guidelines have also been set with this. It will be mandatory for the vehicle owners and operators to comply with all the conditions of the license issued to the vehicles for operation. Buses will stop at scheduled stops only and it will be mandatory for all employees other than passengers to wear masks.
Social distancing will have to be kept in buses as per the rules of government
- Social distancing will be followed when passengers board, board and board the bus.
- Bus operators will sanitize vehicles at regular intervals. Sodium hypochlorite can be sprayed for sanitization.
- During the bus journey, it is mandatory to follow all the guidelines of the government and district administration for social, physical distancing and control of Kovid-19.
- Smoking, drinking, drinking, gutkha, khaini and spitting will be prohibited during the journey.
- Entry into the driver’s cabin will be prohibited. If there is no cabin in the bus, the cabin will have to be made with plastic or curtain.
- Bus owners will keep a record of the date of operation of the driver and operator.
- Passengers will not need an e-pass during the journey. The record of where the passengers traveling in the bus are going to be kept with the name.