According to Aaj Tak’s survey, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal is the second most preferred Chief Minister in the country. 15 percent of the people considered them good. Kejriwal has increased his popularity compared to January, when he was the favorite of 11 percent people.

  • Arvind Kejriwal is second most favorite Chief Minister
  • Bihar CM Nitish’s popularity decreased

Aaj Tak also conducted a survey on the working of the governments of various states of the country. In this survey, questions were asked about public governance in different states of the country. Among these, the people considered Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath as the best and he proved to be the most popular Chief Minister.

In the survey conducted to know the Mud of the Nation, the highest 24 percent people liked Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath and believed that he was doing the best. The same question was raised in January, when 18 per cent of the people were liking him. That is, Yogi has increased his popularity with his work.

According to Aaj Tak’s survey, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal is the second most preferred Chief Minister in the country. 15 percent of the people considered them good. Kejriwal has also increased his popularity compared to January, when he was the favorite of 11 percent people. Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy was the third, followed by 11 per cent of the people.

Decrease in popularity of nitish

West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee was liked by 9 per cent and she became the fourth most popular Chief Minister. Although his popularity has decreased compared to January. Then 11 percent people were liking Mamata. Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar is at number five along with Maharashtra Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray.

Uddhav Thackeray’s popularity has increased slightly compared to January, while Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar’s popularity has decreased. This is followed by Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik (6%), Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao (3%), Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel (2%), Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani (2%), Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot. (2%) and Karnataka Chief Minister B.C. S. Yeddyurappa (2%) remained popular.

The most popular CM in the state is Jagan Mohan Reddy

Apart from this, when the people of the state were asked about their Chief Ministers, the most popular inside their state was Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. 87 percent people of the state who participated in the survey liked their work and considered it good. On the second number, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal. 63 percent of the people of Delhi consider them to be good.

This was followed by West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee (59%), Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar (55%), Maharashtra Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray (55%) and Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath (49%) in their respective states. Be favorite

This survey was done by Karvy Insights Limited for Aaj Tak. In which 12 thousand 21 people were talked to. Of these, 67 per cent were rural while the remaining 33 per cent were urban people. A total of 97 Lok Sabha and 194 assembly seats from 19 states were included in the survey.

The 19 states in which the survey was conducted include Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Gujarat, Haryana, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Uttar Pradesh and West Bengal. Are included. The survey was conducted between 15 July and 27 July.

The survey included 52 percent men, 48 percent women. If seen from the perspective of religion, then 86 percent of Hindus, 9 percent of Muslims and 5 percent of people of other religions got their opinion. Those surveyed included 30 percent upper castes, 25 percent SC-ST and 44 percent other backward classes.

57 per cent of the people involved in the survey were people with an income of less than Rs 10 thousand a month, while 28 per cent were people earning more than Rs 10 to 20 thousand and 15 per cent more than Rs 20 thousand a month. Farmers, job occupations, unemployed, businessmen, students, etc. were included in the survey sample.