Modi in Khandwa: Instead of filling stomachs of the poor they are interested in filling bottles of alcohol.
* BJP PM Candidate Narendra Modi addresses election rally in Khandwa, Madhya Pradesh-
On one side there are false promises, on the other there is BJP's performance of development. Modi then asked the people whether they would vote for the grand old party. The Crowd responded with a big NO.
* Gujarat CM MP has decided to vote for development and that it won't support vote bank politics.
What was condition of Madhya Pradesh a decade ago?
* BJP PM Candidate Modi attacks Congress, says the ruling party only concerned about securing the chair.
* Did you get electricity earlier when people were ill, when you had to study for exams?
I congratulate Shivraj Singh Chouhan for Atal Jyoti Abhiyan.
He is working towards providing electricity to people.
* The poor of MP can see the development, but Delhi cannot. Delhi can only see the chair, not the poor.
* Congress broke its promises; you will snap ties with it.
There is an intellectual minister (Kapil Sibal) who said prices have risen because onions are no longer grown in Kutch.
Who will tell this intellectual minister that there is desert in Kutch.
There was no water earlier, forget cultivating onions.
* he intellectual minister also said that the poor ate only roti, but now they eat vegetables also so prices are rising.
Is this what they think of the stomachs of the poor? Is this what they speak?
* Congress encourages pink revolution. It gave subsidy to slaughter houses and for killing animals.
Govt in Delhi is phenomenal. It says export cotton and pay tax, export mutton and get subsidy.
* Despite orders of the Supreme Court, Centre didn't give wheat to the poor. Instead, it gave it to alcohol manufacturers.
Instead of filling stomachs of the poor they are interested in filling bottles of alcohol.
* Congress arrogance is sky high. It is neither answering for their work nor for their sins.
Don't let them come to Madhya Pradesh.
* Modi concludes his speech with appeal to the people to vote for the Lotus (Kamal) and reject Congress.
* Bharatiya Janata Party’s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi will also address election gatherings in Barwani, Jhabua and Indore later today.
Security forces have been facing a daunting task to guard the BJP’s PM candidate, who is considered to be on the hit list of terror outfit Indian Mujahideen and SIMI. Dawodd has taken supari from ISI to attack Modi.
An elite team protecting Modi has been ordered to secure all public meetings using the same tactics of the Special Protection Group that guards former and serving prime ministers and their families along the lines of the US Secret Service.
Was there any conspiracy against Modi at Goa in THiNK organized by Tejpal Tehelka?