Jammu journey of Mata Vaishno Devi . The world famous Sri Mata Vaishno Devi Yatra is resuming from August 16 with strict rules of Corona. At present, only a maximum of 5000 Vaishnodevi devotees will be able to go on a journey daily. These may include a maximum of 500 devotees from other states. At the same time, no more than 600 devotees will be allowed to assemble at Mata’s building at one time.
No religious visit will be done without registration
The local administration has issued strict guidelines with the opening of religious places in the state on Tuesday. After this, Shri Mata Vaishno Devi, Charar-e-Sharif, Hazratbal, Nangali Sahib, Shahdara Sharif, Shivkhodi will also be opened. Member Secretary of State Executive Committee of Disaster Management Department, Simrandeep Singh said that the District Judge will be responsible for observing SOP. Also, in the event of the Corona infection being uncontrollable, it will also have the right to close any religious site. No religious journey will be allowed without registration. Please tell that these instructions have been issued till 30 September.
Have to follow these guidelines
– More than 60 years of age, pregnant women and children below 10 years will not be able to go on religious pilgrimage.
– The devotees have to maintain a distance of 6 feet from each other. Gotta wear a mask.
– They will be able to go to religious places, which will not have any symptoms of corona.
Religious sites have to be sanitized from time to time.
– Arogya Setu App is mandatory for all devotees.
– The devotees will keep their shoes in the vehicles.
– Anchor allowed, but physical distance has to be ensured.
– If found corona suspicious or infected, it will have to be separated and given to the nearest health center.